Monday, June 22, 2009

Thing #5

Using My Google Reader

I am just now coming back to this post (after many days) because I had spent so much time using my reader after to subscribing to our required blogs that I truly did feel overwhelmed as was warned to us by our facilitators. I have a hard time reading the newspaper as I would like to every day to find items to share with my students, so maybe this will help me out just a bit as well as keeping me connected with other educators and the most current information in the education world.

One good thing was that I was able to listen to some of the NPR broadcasts at the same time as reading through the blogs.

This blog is one of the ones that grabbed my attention because of my own past experiences with working with other teachers in a foreign country. I hope to continue to follow his work and learn more about the things he is doing to help teachers acquire technology to use while working with their students. It is very similar to this process of going through the "23 things" class and using what we learn to benefit our students.

Now that I am back in the swing if things with my reader (and after reading what was expected in thing #6), I am off to tweak my reader and "read" some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment