Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Last Thing



I can't help but think, "I did it, I did it, I did it!", as Dora would say! This was my second chance at completing this class, and I finally made it!

I am amazed at how much this class has taught me, and at how much I will still continue to learn from my day to day "playing" with all of my tools. I never felt as if it was "work" to complete all of my "things" which made it such a fun experience. I loved that it was work in the fact that it was challenging, but it was so engaging that I never realized how long I was actually spending on each of my things. That was probably the hardest part for me because of my young daughter, but I figured out how to manage it all while keeping everyone happy! (as I am now typing with a toy being pushed into my lap! ;)

I am encouraged by my peers at my school who have already completed the class and who are completing it this summer. Knowing our school community, I know we will continue to inspire each other by sharing our blogs and ideas for using all of our new Web 2.0 tools. I am off now to add my blog to my signature line for my email which will force me to maintain it, and to share my blog with my Facebook friends. I have a daily routine of checking my iGoogle and Facebook, so I will be sure to include to my routine adding to my blog at least once a week this summer and at least once a week during the school year, working my way up to everyday. I'm sure my students will hold me to that resolution! I loved the idea of answering, "What have I learned today?" on my own blog. Isn't that what we expect of our students?

No comments:

Post a Comment