Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing #23

The Ning Network

While exploring the Ning Network and Classroom 2.0 I found a discussion about the use of collaborative calendars which I found useful in making my decision to use my google calendar on my blog and using it to share with colleagues. I remember reading somewhere that we didn't need to keep up with all of the information that was on the network, and laughing as I found myself digging deeper and deeper throughout the network.
I had joined the 23 Thingsters the other day because I guess someone had sent an invitation for me and I didn't realize it was for one of our assignments. I love that we can all be connected through the Mesquite network,and I wonder how many people will continue to keep up with it. I think that is my problem, I feel like I might have too many social networks happening at one time! It will take some getting used to...I will have to spend some time trying to tailor just one of the networks to meet all of my needs personally and professionally. I love having so many people connected with just a few keystrokes. You can't ask for any better than that! I found this inspirational video that reminded me of a good friend that used to teach with me, and I thought I would share. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment